October 20, 2021

Cutest Halloween

The Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper has so many cool images that you can use without using a larger piece of the paper.   


I just fussy cut the skeleton heads out of the paper with my snips.  I don't normally think of pink as a Halloween color but it sure works with the cheeks on the skeletons.  I can also see that these Picture This Dies sure need to get more work!!


Stamps: Cutest Halloween
Cardstock: Basic Black, Flirty  Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Cute Halloween
Stampin' Blends". Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack (to color ribbon)
Accessories:  Picture This Dies, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for his monthly eye appointment and injection.  Since they are notoriously slow in that clinic we will get home whenever we get home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: