October 14, 2021

Festive & Bright

I always loved to color when I was a kid so of course, it carries over to me as an adult.  There is something relaxing about it, I think.  So this card was right up my alley as there is certainly a lot of coloring on it.


The Cute Halloween Paper is just as it says . . . cute.  I am not sure there is anything very spooky about any of the patterns in this pack of paper.  But I think it sure is a cute card!!


Stamps: Festive &n Bright
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Cute Halloween
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Cinnamon Cider Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, 
Basic Black Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
Accessories:  Festive Finishes Dies, Matte Black Dots, 
Black 1/4" Black & White Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is birthday gift wrapping day . . . I am not the fastest wrapper in town and when you are doing all four at once and a couple of presents each . . . it might take me a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: