October 28, 2021

Time of Giving

One of the shoebox swaps I took to the stamping retreat last weekend was these covered pumpkins from Dollar Tree. Did you know Dollar Tree is a stamper's best friend??

I had made some of these for my buffet a few weeks ago.  You can see those here.


I just love how these all turn out and they are so inexpensive to make!!



Stamps:  Time of Giving, 
Cardstock: Garden Green, Old Olive, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves Dies, Tailor Made Tags, 
Ornate Garden Ribbon (Clearance Rack), 
3.8" Diamond Weave Ribbon, 3/8" Fine Art Ribbon

After an early morning hair appointment, the rest of this rainy day is going to be spent working on craft show projects.  My two craft shows will be here before you know it so I had better get busy.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: