October 19, 2020

In Symmetry

This week's Cards in the Mail have used a combination of things from the Annual Idea Book and Catalog as well as things that are from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Today's card features all products from the annual catalog.


I am not big on pattern mixing, but this designer series paper pack makes it very easy to do.  The smaller pattern in the Bumblebee piece complements the bolder pattern of the blue quite well.  As I am sitting here typing I am now imagining all sorts of Christmas cards using this layout and different Christmas papers.  How easy would that be to mass-produce your Christmas cards?


Stamps: In Symmetry
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Baic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories:  Scalloped Contours Dies, Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to get my seasonal flu shot and to pick up some things I need for a stampin' retreat I am going to this weekend.  My goal is to get back home by noon so I can spend the afternoon cutting cardstock and stamping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: