October 16, 2021

Cutest Halloween

I don't normally send Halloween cards, but with this Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and littles to now make cards for, I may have to start!!


The punch that coordinates with this paper is on backorder and has been for a while but no worries . . . . I just used my paper snips to fussy cut the pumpkin and the cat . . . easy peasy!!


Stamps: Cutest Halloween
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Cut Halloween
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Cute Adhesive Stars, Stampin' Dimensionals

Our birthday celebration weekend got off to a great start last night!!  We started with dinner and it only went up from there!!



I think it would be safe to say that they like their light-up shoes.  They were on their feet within seconds of them opening their boxes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: