October 5, 2021

Welcoming Woods

Sometimes I get so excited about the papers and accessories that are in the mini catalogs that I forget about the beautiful products in the annual catalog.  I decided to change that up this week for Cards in the Mail.


The Evening Evergreen of the card base and the Cinnamon Cider flowers make this a perfect fall card.  I normally don't like 1/8" borders on things, but when I tried the standard 1/4" there was too much white showing.  I needed just a little, so 1/8" was perfect.


Stamps: Welcoming Woods
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Penned Flowers Dies, Versamark, 
Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Holiday Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful fall day, so a little card making, a little sitting outside and reading, and a little cross-stitching while watching baseball this evening seem to be in order for today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: