October 11, 2021

Frightfully Cute

Last year someone ask me if I would do a Halloween Cards in the Mail Class so I did and it was so popular that I decided to try it again this year.  This is one of the cards that will be in the packet.


This quick & easy fun fold is a great way to showcase our double-sided Designer Series Papers as well as use up some scraps from your stash!


This is a Crossover Gate Fold Card, which opens from both sides to reveal the inside and the area for your message.  It looks way more difficult than it actually is!!


Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Cardstock: Basic Black, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Cute Halloween, Black Glitter Paper
Accessories:  Frightful Tags Dies, Versamark, 
Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Rain Rain Rain . . . . good thing I have plenty to do to keep me busy inside today.  I need to finish getting everything ready for Make-It-Monday tonight and finish up the Halloween Cards in the Mail Class.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: