October 8, 2021

Heartfelt Wishes

My goal of trying to include different fun folds is getting easier and easier.  This fun fold card incorporates one of my favorite stamp sets in the Holiday Mini Catalog, as well as my favorite designer series paper, Blackberry Beauty, which as of right now is off of the unorderable list and on the low supply list!!


When closed it looks pretty much like an ordinary card.  I do love the mixing and matching of the designer series papers.  I saw a card like this somewhere on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


The card then opens from both sides exposing your message area.  Not a lot of room to write, but then sometimes that is a good thing.


Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty, Cork, Gold Foil
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Beautiful Leaves Dies, Genial Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I finally feel like I have my stamping mess somewhat under control in my kitchen.  And yesterday I spent a little time putting out all of the stamping fall decorations I have made over the years.  I am getting quite a little collection and may have to start picking and choosing which ones I put out each year.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: