October 31, 2021

Nature's Harvest

Today's card is a shoebox swap I made at an event I attended and was brought by my friend, Jenni Olson.   


I must say, I truly do miss the Triple Banner Punch and used it to flag the ends of two of the strips of paper.  There are some retired products that I will keep forever and this is one of them.  

There are also several other stamps in this set, but it seems like this flower stamp is the only one I use other than the sentiments.  Do you ever have a stamp set like that . . . where one stamp is well-loved and the others go unused and unloved?


Stamps: Nature's Harvest
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Harvest Meadow, Cork
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede Combo Pack, Calypso Coral Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Harvest Dies, Layering Circles Dies,  
Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am sure you did not hear me cheering for the Hawks yesterday as there was not a lot to cheer about . . . but I love them just the same.  

Today will see a lot of cardstock cutting as I am having several events this week and there is a LOT to cut!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: