October 29, 2021

Pansy Patch

Sometimes you just need a simple little card to tell someone hello.  This one would be perfect!!


I used the Picture This Die set to die cut the designer series paper and then again to position the three rectangles.  As I am sitting here typing this I am envisioning all different kinds of cards . . . I can't wait to try it with Christmas paper and sentiment.


Stamps: Pansy Patch
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of  Christmas
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Picture This Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing  Folder, 
Matte Decorative Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I worked on craft show stuff all day long.  It is amazing how much I can get done when I just make up my mind to do it.  Today looks to be another gray day, so it will be another day of crafting craft show things.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: