October 13, 2021

Little Delights

Who is ready for Halloween card-sending??  If you don't have yours done yet, try this super simple black and white card.



I used the Picture This Dies to die cut the white circles and then again for placement onto the textured Basic Black cardstock.  I then filled in the spaces with some of the Frightfully Cute Designer Series Paper.  Think how cute this would be with some other Halloween stamps and maybe a little Pumpkin Pie cardstock or ink!


Stamps: Little Delights
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Cute Halloween
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Picture This Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Rain Rain Rain . . . I know we need it but I am tired of it!!  I guess after my grocery shopping trip I will just have to stay in and craft!!  I have several projects in the works, not all of them stamping-related, so I guess I am grateful for the time to work on them.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: