October 9, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

Today's card is one I made last weekend at one of my friends, Susie's, stamping days.   I love the way the pumpkins look when die cut from the designer series paper.



And of course, the sentiment is right up my alley as well . . . thankful for friends and family!!  


It also fits in with my goal of using more funky folds in card classes.  A perfect card in so many ways.


Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb cake, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Dark (to color jewels)
Accessories:  Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Of course, today is going to be consumed with Hawkeye football.  If you hear me cheering from wherever you are, then you will know that the Hawkeyes are doing great!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: