October 3, 2021

Thankful, Grateful & Blesses

You have heard me say these three words many many times and I love when there are stamps that convey that.


These super-simple pumpkins are my latest home decor project.  I love a good Dollar Tree find and these were perfect for this project!!  Three dollars for the pumpkins, the designer series paper is a hostess item so it was free, and the little bit of cardstock and ribbon probably amounted to less than a dollar so you have a cute fall decoration for less than four dollars.  Think what you would have to pay for something like this in the stores!!


Stamps: Festive & Bright, Time of Giving, Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Garden Green, Old Olive, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves Dies, Tailor Made Tags, 
Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Ribbon, 
Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to spend the day stamping with some friends.  I love the stamping part, but I love spending time with good friends even more!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: