October 26, 2021

Beauty of Tomorrow

Today's card again features the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper.  Right now it is out of stock but another shipment is expected soon!!


Super simple card because the paper does all of the work for you!!  I love cards like this and they are perfect for Cards in the Mail cards.  I tried putting a lighter strip across the card and stamping in Blackberry Bliss ink but decided that I liked the Blackberry Bliss strip embossed with white the best.


Stamps: Beauty of Tomorrow
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss,  Rich Razzleberry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Ink: 
Accessories: Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders,  Heat Tool, 
Treasured Tags Pick a Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be laundry day.  My washing machine is being fixed as I type.  It started making a funny sound a couple of weeks ago and it took a while to get the part and to get it fixed.  I guess there is an upside to having so many clothes . . . I didn't have to go to the laundromat (which I hate)!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: