October 7, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

Did I think I would use the Inspired Thoughts stamp set this much when I bought it?  Absolutely not!!  In fact, I bought the bundle thinking I would use the tree dies a lot.  Have I used them at all yet?  Absolutely not!  Weird how things go!!


I have definitely mixed and matched my bundles with this card!!  Sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts bundle, die from the Gorgeous Leaves bundle, and the paper from the Beauty of Friendship bundle.


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Accessories: Intricate Leaves Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, 
Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day to get the decorations from summer down and out up fall things or fall will be over before I know it!!  And then I need to get ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: