October 21, 2021

Cutest Halloween

I am not sure where the month of October is going but if you wanted to send out Halloween cards, you should probably be getting that done.  The Cutest Halloween stamp set makes that very easy.



I adhered all of my circles to the black cardstock and then ran it all through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine to achieve this look.  I haven't used that technique in years but thought it would look great on this card.  Any embossing folder would work . . . I just happened to grab the Bark 3D one.


Stamps: Cutest Halloween
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned (Retired Sale-a-Bration Paper)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Picture This Dies, Layering Circle Dies, 
Bark 3D Embossing Folder, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today looks to be a cold dreary fall day!!  What better thing to do than stay inside and get supplies ready for the retreat I am going to this weekend.  I have a fair amount of cardstock cutting to do, so my blanket and my book will have to wait until I am done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: