October 30, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves

One of the things I love most about fall is the colorful leaves so of course, I had to make a card with them.  This Gorgeous Leaves set is one you will want to add to your collection of stamps sets if you haven't already.



This was one of the simpler cards that everyone made last Monday at Make-It Monday.  As with a lot of cards, with a change out of sentiment, it would work for many occasions.  The Heartfelt Wishes is another great stamp set that I use a lot because of its size and font.


Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Champagne Rhinestones

It is great to see the sun shining this morning.  I am kind of tired of cold dreary fall days . . . .but I guess I should be glad that we haven't had any snow yet this year.  If you hear cheering from the Wilson household today then you will know that the Hawks are winning their football game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: