September 4, 2021

Delicate Dahlias

The other technique that we worked with on Thursday night was from a site I look at . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.  She calls it Watercolor Ink Spread.

 

It is recommended that you use watercolor paper for your colored image, but we just used our regular cardstock.  It worked well.  I love how you can get such variations in the shades of color.  As I was telling the girls Thursday night, I did not mean to put Matte Black Dots on this card, but I had a little spot of black ink in the lower left hand corner so covered it up with a dot.  No mistakes in stamping . . . only chances for embellishment!!


Stamps: Delicate Dahlias
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill
Accessories:  Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
Water Painters, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Matte Black Dots

Well . . . I should be at Finkbine Commuter Lot tailgating and getting ready to attend the first Hawkeye football game of the year, but I am not.  I decided to err on the side of caution this year and not chance all the walking and stairs with my knee.  I told my brothers next year I would skip up the stairs on my new knee and they said "ha ha ha . . they would have to see it to believe it!!" Anyway . . . I will be cheering loudly from my recliner with my bracelet I got from DesignsbyMalea!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: