September 22, 2021

Heartfelt Wishes

For me, fall is synonymous with thankfulness.  There is ALWAYS much to be thankful for, but I seem to be especially grateful for fall.  And since this is the first day of fall, thus card seems pretty appropriate.



Once again, the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper does most of the work for us.  The rich golds in the paper just do not show up in a photo.



Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Gold Shimmer Vellum, Very Vanilla (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Accessories:  Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots

This morning is going to be an errand-running morning and then I need to come home and get busy stamping up some birthday cards!!  I might even try to find the bottom of my stamping table as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: