September 11, 2021

Beauty of Tomorrow

I think I mentioned yesterday how beautiful this Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper is.  Here is another pattern from the pack.


With some strategic cutting, you can get six cards from one sheet of paper, and then all you have to do is pop it on a card base, add a sentiment, and embellishments and you have a very simple card!!  I did struggle to decide what color card base to put this piece on and decided on Sahara Sand.  I am thinking perhaps Soft Suede might have been the better choice.  What do you think?


Stamps: Beauty of Tomorrow
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent the day Thursday organizing all of my Stampin' Blends.  I had them all by color families in the Storage By Stampin' Up! but still could not easily grab the colors I wanted.   It took me a while but they now all have the color name on the brush tip end of the blend.   So . . . much . . . handier!!



As soon as I am done posting this, my friend, Luetta, should be here to pick me up so we can go to a craft show and out for breakfast.  It has been years since I have been at a craft show without being a vendor so I am looking forward to wandering around.

And of course, who can forget the big Hawkeye football game this afternoon!!  Hopefully, you will hear me cheering from wherever you are!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: