September 7, 2021

Sparkle of the Season

This card which is one of this week's Cards in the Mail comes from a site I belong to . . . Creative Corner.  It truly does sum up my view of life!!


I had not used the Basic Border Dies until last week, but let me tell you they will certainly be in more use.  They add such an interesting layer to the card.  I know there is a lot of coloring on this layer, but it really does go quite fast and adds to the overall look.


Stamps: Sparkle of the Season
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Play
Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Light, Real Red Light
Accessories:  Basic Borders Dies, Macarame 3D Embossing Folder, 
Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon, 
Champagne Rhinestones, 

Today is zucchini bread baking day.  Julie gave me a couple of huge zucchini so of course, I have to make something sweet.  It might be a lot of work now but it sure will taste good this winter.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: