September 17, 2021

Counting Sheep

Oh my lanta . . . .I fail at being a grandma!!  Big time!!  Here is the card I sent Julian, only with a Spanish version of Happy Birthday . . . Feliz Cumpleanos . . . .thinking it would get to Adel in time for his birthday on Sunday.  The only problem with that is that his birthday was yesterday instead of Sunday!!  Hopefully, his card will arrive today!!


The Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper, which is a Sale-a-Bration item, has some awesome patterns on the backside of the penguin images side.  They are actually pretty cool when you mix and match them.  


Stamps: Counting Sheep (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Penguin Playmates  (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Misty moonlight
Stampin' BlIntrnends:  Fresh Freesia Dark
Accessories:  Sheep Dies,  (Sale-a-Bration), 
Layering Circle Dies,  Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am ready to load up the car and head east to meet a friend and we are headed to Illinois to a weekend stamping retreat.  Since I had to give up my Hawkeye football ticket because of my knee I arranged some stamping weekends.  Not as good as a football game, but a pretty close second!!  I am not sure of what the Internet connection will be like so I will not be posting tomorrow or Sunday.  Stay tuned on Monday to see some of the cool things we get to make.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: