August 12, 2021


If you haven’t heard already, Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique paper crafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your paper crafting potential!

So, what’s in store for this month’s kit?

About the September Kit:

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
  • Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
  • Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent

Order yours today!!

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good organizational day!!  I actually managed to get all of my past Paper Pumpkin Kits organized into my pouches so that I can grab them and go when I want to craft on the run.  Each pouch contains everything I need, including stamps and ink, as well as glue dots, dimensional, and adhesive.  Hopefully, this will help me get caught up on my monthly paper crafting!!


Today is a zucchini bread baking and appointment kind of day!!  I hope to get lots of bread baked before leaving for my knee appointment this afternoon.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: