August 4, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

Everyone needs healing thoughts at some point!!  This card whipped up very easily when I saw my Beauty of the Earth paper sitting on my stamping table.  The Tasteful Labels Dies is also a favorite when looking to add a sentiment!!
 


This is one of the cards included in this weeks' Cards in the Mail.  I thought it would be a great one because it would work for just about any sentiment you might have at home!!


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a cardstock cutting day and then I hope to finish up a few other little projects I still have unfinished.  It certainly does look to be another beautiful day outside so reading on the patio may be in my future this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: