August 6, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves

I love any leaf set that Stampin' Up! makes.  And this set . . . Gorgeous Leaves and the Intricate Leaves Dies are no exception.  This is one of the cards I took as a shoebox swap to the stamping get-together that I went to last Saturday.



The Brushed Metallic Paper is a carryover from the mini catalog last year.  It certainly is perfect for leaves.  I will have to see how many more ways I can manage to come up with using the dies and this paper.


Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Art Gallery
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, 
Fine Art Ribbon, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was everything we could have asked for and more!!  I'll just leave you with a couple of pictures!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: