August 23, 2021

Texture & Frames

I love cards like this where you make your own background.  The Textures & Frames set reminds me of one that was popular a few years back . . . Gorgeous Grunge.  When I first saw it I hated it, but Hanna was stamping with me at that time and pointed out all of the things that you could do with that stamp set and it became one of my all-time favorites.


I rarely use my regular markers anymore with the advent of the Stampin' Blends.  They do come in handy though when you want to have different colors on the same stamp as I did here.  Just color the stamp with your markers and voila', you have a dual-colored sentiment!!




Stamps: Texture & Frames (Sale-a-Bration), Sunny Sentiments
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Vellum
Ink: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Markers:  Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Wow . . . the first day of school!  I can't believe I am going into my ninth year of retirement!!  Where oh where does the time go!!  I seem to keep myself busy though!!  Product shares are on the agenda today . . . . I need to get them finished up and in the mail or delivered this week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: