August 15, 2021

Elegantly Said

I must be on an anniversary roll or something because today's card is also an anniversary one.  It is one that Kathy brought to our get-together a couple of weeks ago as a shoebox swap.




I think this is probably going to be one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  It would actually work for any occasion with a change out of sentiment.


Stamps: Elegantly Said
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Gray Granite, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Meadow Dies, Matte Black Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think today is going to be a pretty low-key day.  John and I had talked about taking a ride somewhere this afternoon, but couldn't decide on a place to go so will probably end up staying home doing what we usually do . . . he paints . . . I craft.
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: