August 18, 2021

Ornate Thanks

I am sure I will hear from my non-Hawkeye friends, but I sure do love a black and yellow card!!  And what makes this one even better is that the designer series paper is a hostess item in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog!!


Very simple layout, but perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.  Sometimes simple is the very best!!


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is doctor appointment day for John so I think I will spend the morning getting myself organized for upcoming craft shows.  I need to pull out what I already have made and see what items I still need to make packaging for.  I love making little stocking stuffers and things like that.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: