August 25, 2021

Beauty of Friendship

Today's card is one my friend, Luetta, brought to our demonstrator get-together a while back.

 

The combination of Pool Party and Evening Evergreen is just perfect for this woodsy card.  Even though you don't really see any snow on the card, it reminds me of a snowy scene.


This card is a fun fold card, opening from both sides. . . 


to reveal some beautiful trees on the inside.  I rarely stamp anything on the insides of my cards, but this is perfect!!


Stamps: Beauty of Friendship
Cardstock: Pool Party, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Ink: Pool Party, Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Beautiful Trees Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Layering Circles Dies,  Bark 3D Embossing Folder, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is eye doctor day for John . . . we have a morning appointment this time so I hope we are home in time for me to get a little stamping done this afternoon.  You just never know with this eye clinic.  I do have my Nook in my purse so I can always read while we wait.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: