August 26, 2021

Craft Show Project #3

Friends Are Like Seashells

I was able to get back to my craft show projects yesterday and finished up these seashell lip balms.  They went together pretty quickly once I was able to sit down and actually work on them!!


Tear and Tape was my best friend with this project.  I tried just using regular adhesive to hold them together, but the Tear and Tape worked the best!!


The hardest part of this whole project was finding the seashell lip balm at my local Dollar Trees.  I was only able to locate five of them, so I guess I will have to be happy with that!!  And believe me . . . .Luetta and I looked at a lot of Dollar Trees in the Iowa City and Cedar Rapids area!!


Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Cardstock: Just Jade, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Retired Paper
Ink: Just Jade, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Pale Papaya
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Linen Thread



Today I am on to Craft Show Project #4 and gather up what I need to take for my weekend of stamping in Iowa City tomorrow.  It is going to be too hot and muggy to do much else!  I am longing for the cooler days of fall that I know are just ahead.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: