August 7, 2021

Shaded Summer

Fall colors and fall card making have to be among my favorite time of the year to make cards.  I know I probably say that about whatever season we happen to be in!!  This was the card swap that I took last week to our stamping get-together.   I love the fact that the stamp set now has dies that coordinate with it, and it is even better because they are free during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order.


There is definitely a lot of coloring on this card but it goes pretty quickly.  I think I colored the 20 flowers I needed for my swap in less than 15 minutes.


Just because I get tired of the same folds, I made this one a z-card fold.


Stamps: Shaded Summer
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin Blends:  Calypso Coral dark, Mango Melody Dark, 
Old Olive Dark, Pale Papaya Dark
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Summer Shadow Dies (SAB), 
Macrame 3D Embossing Folder, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, 
Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is nothing to do today other than to figure out what cards I want to make Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I have some of the cards figured out but am undecided on a couple of them.  And of course, I want to watch the Cubs on TV this afternoon, even if they did trade away all of my favorite players!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: