August 11, 2021

Forever Fern

Once again, I used a card that I received as a swap for a Make-it-Monday night card.  This card was made by a fellow demonstrator, Betty, and shared at our get-together last weekend.  I did change it up just a bit, but not much.

 

Betty originally had a stamped piece of cardstock down the right-hand side, but I used a  piece the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper.  The colors were perfect and I wanted to show that this paper would work for many occasions . . . not just Christmas.


Stamps: Forever Fern, Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas
Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 2021-2023 In Color Jewels


Today is going to be an organizing kind of day.  I got some back-to-school pencil pouches very economically and am going to organize my undone Paper Pumpkin Kits in them rather than the orange boxes.  That way when I go somewhere they will be much easier to grab and pack!!  And they won't take up near as much room in my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: