August 24, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

This card comes directly from a site I follow . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I believe it was made by someone else in LeeAnn's downline, but I absolutely loved it when I first saw it.  It was also a favorite of everyone stamping last night at Make-It-Monday.


How often do we think this about someone in our lives, but rarely tell them?  This card would be perfect!!  There is quite a bit of coloring on it, but it goes pretty quickly.  And with a change out of sentiment it could be used for several other occasions . . . birthday, thank you, thinking of you.


Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old  Olive Combo Pack, 
Soft Suede Combo Pack
Accessories:  Detailed Pumpkin Dies, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning hair appointment, I am home for the rest of the day.  I am back to my crafts show projects, hoping to finish up some more of them this week.  Stay tuned for more peeks at them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: