August 23, 2021

Clever Cats

Have you ever ordered a stamp set and then turned around and ordered the same stamp set again??  Such is the case with me and the Clever Cats stamp set.  I was telling my friend, Luetta, about doing that and she showed me this cute card that she had seen on a site she looks at, Stamp With Brian.



I decided that it would be a pretty good Make-It-Monday card!!  Super simple, but very cute!!  I rarely make a card without some type of embellishment, but this is one of them.


Stamps: Clever Cats
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color 6" X 6" 
Ink: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Yesterday was a very productive day, but I now have about 10 things that I have to finish up today.  First and foremost is getting cardstock cut and ready to go for tomorrow night's Make-it-Monday.  Anything else I happen to get done is just a bonus!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: