August 19, 2021

Craft Show Project #1

Craft Show Project #1 is complete!!  The Mini Jam Jars that are in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog this year are super cute.  I found some bath salts on one of my shopping trips this summer and decided that they would look super cute in some decorated jars.


I wasn't totally sure how many jars I could fill with one big jar of salts, but it ended up being way more than I thought.  I started out trying to decorate the jars according to the scent, but soon gave up on that and just decided to decorate them however I wanted.


I did end up with seven different scents and about 30 filled jars.  I hope they end up being a good seller and I don't have a lot leftover at the end of the year!!


Today I am moving on to packaging for some small hand creams.  At the rate I am going I will have all of my crafts show items done by the first of the month.  The good news is that I will have them done, but the bad news is that will mean I think I need to come up with some new ideas and will scramble to make them.

Today is also going to be a zucchini bread baking day.  I really should get started on that while it is still relatively cool!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: