August 2, 2021

Beauty of Friendship

I can't get enough of this sentiment!!  And if anything, this weekend and getting together with stamping friends totally reinforces it!  There is nothing other than being with family that is like being with your good friends!!


I can get six cards from one sheet of this designer series paper if I am careful and strategic about where I cut!! It sure makes for a super simple card!! 


Stamps: Beauty of Friendship
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Merry Merlot, Early Espresso,
Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Accessories:  Beautiful Trees Dies, Versamark, Heat Tool, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (NEW)

And speaking of friends . . . Luetta and I are off on another adventure, this time with her mom.  I have long been wanting to go to some stores in southern Iowa and today is the day.  It should be a beautiful day to be out and about . . . warm, but not scorching hot and no rain in sight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: