August 14, 2021

Art Gallery

I love a good set of leaf dies and the Intricate Leaves Dies are no exception.  And lately, I seem to be intrigued by the mixing of metallic colors.


This would make an awesome guys birthday card . . . or maybe even a sympathy card.  


Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Art Gallery
Cardsto Stampin' Dimensionalsck: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic Specialty Paper
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
Ink: Night of Navy, Early Espresso
Accessories:   Intricate Leaves Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dies, 
Fine Art Ribbon, Mni Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's visit with the kids was awesome.  I spent a good share of the day with kids crawling all over me and I loved it.


Of course, sharing Clifford  whether in Spanish or English, was a big hit.  I loved hearing Johan reading in Spanish.


We had a take-out supper and then headed for home.  It was a great day!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: