August 17, 2021

Sweet As A Peach

If you know me well, you know my answer when someone asks me how I am is "Peachy!"  This stamp set . . . Sweet As a Peach . . . is absolutely perfect and I love the sentiment . . . Have a Peachy Day!  When my friend, Luetta, showed me this card from another demonstrator, Brian King, I knew it was one I wanted to include in a Cards in the Mail Packet.


This layout is so simple, yet makes a pretty cool card.  I need to put it in my idea folder to try with some other designer series paper.  Perhaps with some Christmas paper or maybe even some snowflakes.  For right now though, I will just enjoy the warmer peachy weather!!

I always tell everyone that there are no mistakes in stamping only chances for embellishment . . . that is also the case with this card . . . the Holiday Rhinestones are covering up my dots of ink from when I stamped the sentiment.  If I hadn't told you, you would think they were supposed to be there . . . no mistakes . . . only chances for embellishment!!


Stamps: Sweet As a Peach
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: You're a Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Picture This Dies, Holiday Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . thinking back eight years, today I would be trying to make the most of my summer vacation knowing I would be starting school tomorrow.  As my son-in-law said when I was reading to the kids last Friday . . . "You can take the teacher out of the classroom, but you can't take the teacher out of the person", because I really think I need to do something today as it is the last day before workdays start.  After a salon appointment when I am done posting this, I may head to Iowa City and just embrace the last day of summer vacation!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: