August 20, 2021

Craft Show Project #2

Crafts Show Project #2 is complete!!  I have been gathering these small hand cream tubes this summer as my friend, Luetta, and I have been out and about shopping this summer.  Yesterday was the day to get them all packaged up!!

                                           

I tried to get a variety of colors and scents as I was gathering them.  I think I did a pretty decent job of that.  There are actually seven different scents.  I tried to match the packaging to the color of the tube.  I am hoping to find some Christmas-colored ones and maybe some that are black or white in color before I am done.


I am on to another packaging project today so be sure you stay tuned tomorrow.  And of course, listening or watching the Cubs this afternoon!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: