August 10, 2021

Delicate Dahlias

There is nothing better than FREE stamps . . . well yes there is . . . FREE stamps that you REALLY like!!  Such is the case with the Delicate Dahlias stamp set that is one of the Fall Sale-a-Bration offerings.


My Stamp-a-ratus really came in handy when making this card.  I stamped the outline of the dahlia with Gorgeous Grape ink and then the inside of the dahlia with Highland Heather.  I then took a sponge dauber and daubed on a little Gorgeous Grape on the inside dahlia stamp to give it a little more dimension.  I thought it turned out great!!  And how can you go wrong with a purple and green card . . . one of my favorite combinations.


Stamps: Delicate Dahlias (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Just Jade
Accessories:  Checks & Dots Embossing Folder, Stamparatus, 
Highland Heather 1/2" Gros Grain Ribbon, Double Oval Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's plans include one last lunch out with my friend, Luetta, before she has to head back to school.  I have several things on my list to get while we are in town, so I am sure a little shopping will be included with lunch.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: