July 15, 2021

Sunny Sentiments

Please send all sunny thoughts this way as I really want to have my garage sale outside tomorrow and Saturday, but this rain is making me rethink my plans.



This is similar to one of the cards that Frenchie Stamps had on her site the other day.  This set is her Million Dollar Achiever stamp set so she had several cards featuring it.  I love the rays of sunshine and how they are variegated, but only use one color of ink.


Stamps: Sunny Sentiments, After the Storm
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Accessories:  Blending Brushes


This is the last stack of stuff from my stamping room for the garage sale.  The bottom tub was so heavy I could not even carry it . . . I had to drag it out of my stamping room, which was all the further I was going to go.  Now to decide . . . do I set up inside or outside today??  Decisions, decisions!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: