June 23, 2021

Art Gallery

One of the sites that I look at regularly, CreativeLee Yours, had this card posted the other day.  I thought it was absolutely gorgeous so decided I had to give it a try.  It is even more beautiful in person than it is in the photo.


One of the things I have been trying to do with both In-Person classes and Cards in the Mail is to use different folds.  This one fits the bill perfectly.  There are a lot of layers and little pieces, but it is oh so worth it!!


Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Potted Succulents Dies, Artistic Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to join some friends for a girls' road trip.  We are headed to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to go to a dinner theater.  I have never been to a dinner theater so I am very excited to attend this one.  I really didn't care what show we saw, but am very excited that it is one of my favorite musicals . . . The Music Man. 

Hopefully, I will have an internet connection so can post tomorrow morning, but if not I will be back on Sunday morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Sounds like a fun day! ENJOY