July 12, 2021

Biggest Wishes

Do you have a Stamaparatus?  Do you use it often?  I used mine a LOT when they first came out, but it has been a forgotten friend sitting on my shelf in recent months.  I decided that I am going to try to use it at least once for every Make-It-Monday because it is such a handy tool!!


This card, which everyone gets to make that is stamping with me this week, is the perfect card to use a Stamparatus.  The Hinge Step technique gives you the perfectly spaced, lined up words Happy down the left-hand side of the card.  
 

Stamps: Biggest Wishes, Flowers of Friendship
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Evening Evergreen, 
Pale Papaya, Basic White
Ink: Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulent Combo Pack
Accessories:  Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I for one have had enough rain, but I know it is in the forecast for most of this week.  I am just hoping and praying that it does not rain Friday and Saturday for my garage sale, but if it does, we will just move it indoors.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: