July 2, 2021

Daisy Garden

If you do not like to color then this is probably not the card for you!  I on the other hand love to color and find it quite relaxing so it was right up my alley!!


It was a time-consuming card at Make-It-Monday to be sure!!  But turned out oh so pretty . . . more so than is shown in the photo.  And it is a great time to use your Stamparatus since the Daisy Garden stamp is actually a background stamp.


Stamps: Daisy Garden, Art Gallery
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack,
 Old Olive Combo Pack, Balmy Blue Combo Pack, 
Night of Navy Combo Pack
Accessories:  Pearl Basic Jewels. Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping today will be a little cooler than the last couple so that I can work in my flower bed a little bit.  There are a few more weeds (little tree sprouts) that I need to get removed before I can do much else. I also need to get some mulch so I have that ready to go when I need it.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: