July 8, 2021

Sweet As a Peach

Do you know someone that is always "peachy"?  If so, then this is the card for you!!  Don't these peaches look good enough to eat??


I am totally loving making the Cards in the Mail with just designer series paper and a sentiment.  It is even better when the designer series paper is on sale!!  This paper is one of those that is on sale this month and this card is one of this week's Cards in the Mail cards.   Instead of wrapping the Baker's Twine around the cardstock several times and then tying a double bow, I chose to use five smaller pieces of Baker's Twine.  It was much easier for me to manage.


Stamps: Sweet As a Peach
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: You're a Peach (On sale this month)
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories:  All Dressed Up Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


After the heat of the last few days the cooler temperatures today will be very welcome.  I am sure we probably need the rain but I was not as pleased to see that there is a chance of rain every day for the next week.  Guess that just means I need to stay inside and get more things ready for my garage sale next week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: