July 22, 2021

Sweet as Peach

If you are like me you can't wait for Missouri peaches to hit the grocery store every summer.  This You're a Peach Designer Series Paper doesn't make the best peach cobbler or pie, but it certainly does make the best cards.



This one was particularly easy to cut for since the two patterns were on the same strip of paper.  Balmy Blue isn't a color I reach for often unless I am making baby cards, but it has certainly gotten a workout with this designer series paper pack.


Stamps: Sweet As a Peach 
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: You're a Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon, 
Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The big project that I am taking to Adel is almost complete.  All I have to do is add the embellishments and the cards are complete . . . all 180 of them.  They would have been done last night but I seem to have misplaced my stash of Matte Black Dots.  My one main job today is to see if I can locate them so I can finish these up tonight while watching the Cubs game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: