July 14, 2021

Celebrate With Flowers

A few years ago Stampin' Up had a stamp set that had vertical greetings.  I always loved that set and used it a lot.  So it stands to reason that I would like this set, Celebrate With Flowers, because it too has a vertical greeting.


The Stitched Greenery Die really does more embossing than actual die-cutting.  You are left with this awesome stitched look of the greenery and stems.  It makes a great background for those flower or leafy cards.


Stamps: Celebrate With Flowers
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee
Stampin' Blends".Just Jade Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched Greenery Die, Rhinestone basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals



As you can see my garage sale pile is growing.  Yesterday I purged my dies and embossing folders, sorted through all of the designer series paper, and went through retired embellishments.  This was not what I had intended to do yesterday, but it was the first thing in sight.  Today I need to pull out all of the garage sale stuff I have already boxed up and stored underneath my stampin' table.  My pile will hopefully be much bigger tomorrow!!  Help me out by coming to this massive garage sale so I don't have to find a place to store all of this stuff again.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: