July 5, 2021

Beauty of the Earth

It is so fun to go back and try techniques that I used a long time ago when I first started stamping.  The other technique we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club is one of those . . .  Poppin' Pastels.

  

This is another pretty messy technique and you will end up with chalk dust all over . . . but the results are worth it.  I added gold embossed specks on the trees to add a little interest and to bring out the gold in the Fine Art ribbon.


Stamps: Beauty of the Earth
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste (On sale this month)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, 3/8" Fine Art Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

 I think summer is officially here and it is HOT!!  I need to finish pulling my weeds on my patio, but that may wait for the sun to go down this evening.  It just might be a good job for tonight while listening to the Cubs on the radio!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: