July 13, 2021

Sweet Strawberry

There is something about a black silhouette card that really catches my eye.  The Meadow Dies make it very easy to make a card like that.  Here are just two of the dies in the set and there are four others.  And I think if I remember correctly there is another set of dies similar to this that is in the Mini Catalog that starts August 1st.


I have paired it here with a small sentiment and used a smaller die from the Tasteful Labels Dies, but I think this would make a perfect sympathy card with a die that fits whatever size your sympathy stamp happens to be.  I know sympathy cards are one type of card that I always have to have on hand because I can never make one when I need it.


Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Subtle 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black, Bumblebee
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Meadow Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to an early morning hair appointment and then to run a few errands.  This afternoon is the day I am going to unearth most of my garage sale stuff from underneath my stamping table.  I made the decision last night to go through my stock of retired dies and purge them a little further.  I always think I am going to use them on something but rarely do, so decided to make some more room for other stuff!!  Stay tuned tomorrow for another picture of the growing pile of sale items.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: