July 21, 2021

Simply Succulents

Have I used the image stamps in the Simply Succulents stamp set yet?  No of course not, but the sentiment stamps in the set are getting a workout!!



Paired again with the beautiful Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper this was the perfect card for a Cards in the Mail card.  I surely do hope that people like this paper as much as I do, because I am sure I will be using it a lot!!


Stamps: Simply Succulents
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Polished Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Expressions in Ink
Ink: Polished Pink
Accessories:  Tasteful Textile Dies, Double Oval Punch, Metallic Pearls, 
Polished Pink 3/8 Open Weave Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day without anything scheduled on my agenda!!  I can only hope I have found the balance between staying busy and overbooking myself!!  But who am I kidding . . . this just happens to be a less busy time for me, but I will take it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: